You are the hero of your story — I am a guide. I help you be the leader your people need in this season!
I individually tailor my coaching for each client, so each engagement looks a little different, but here are some of the levels of service that I provide. If nothing quite looks like it will fit your circumstances or your budget, contact me. Click on any of the links in Level One to get started.
Coaching + Assessment(s)
Level One Coaching as above, with the addition of one or two assessments to increase a client’s self-understanding. This page will give you detailed information about each assessment, how they benefit individual leaders and their teams as well as why we selected these.
- $150 additional for CliftonStrengths® Assessment and implementation conversation
- Empowers leaders by unveiling and leveraging their natural talents, fostering deep self-awareness for enhanced decision-making and leadership effectiveness.
- $150 additional for 16Personalities Assessment (Myers-Briggs) and implementation conversation
- Equips individuals with nuanced insights into their personality preferences through a five-letter code, enhancing self-awareness, decision-making, and adaptive leadership.
- $200 additional for GRIP-Birkman® personality assessment and conversation
- Provides professionals with comprehensive insights into behavior, interests, needs, and stress responses, guiding personalized development and effective stress management.
- $150 additional for Working Genius Assessment and implementation conversation
- Identifies team members’ natural gifts related to work activities, fostering personal and professional growth, minimizing frustration, and transforming team dynamics.
Coaching for Primary Leader + Team Assessments
Levels One and Two included plus assessments and conversations for each team member.
$125 per CliftonStrengths or $150 per Grip-Birkman assessment, per person
- You can also add a full-team learning experience where members see how their TopFive CliftonStrengths® fits in the team — and how your team’s Themes of Strength work together.
- The GRIP-Birkman® helps you and your team ask three powerful questions: “Where are you powerful?” “How are you weak?” “Who do you need?”
The learning experience fee depends on the event’s duration and the size of your team. Available as a Virtual or In-Person event.
Group or Team Coaching
Gather a group who are all dealing with the same challenges.
Take your team from where you are to where you need to be.
Talk with Greg about designing something for your group or team.
When you are ready to book, click https://missional.coach/booking/.
If you have questions about which level is right for you or your team, schedule a conversation with Greg here: https://missional.coach/conversation/.
Enhancing Your Investment
Understanding the Return on Investment (ROI) for coaching services can be nuanced, with both tangible and qualitative benefits. Recognizing this, I am committed to working collaboratively with you to assess and refine our coaching approach. Your feedback and observed results are invaluable, guiding the ongoing evolution of your coaching program. This partnership ensures not just immediate value but a sustained and continually improving ROI over time.