I individually tailor my coaching for each client, so each engagement looks a little different, but here are some of the levels of service that I provide:
Six months of coaching — usually in two one-hour sessions.
$1200, or $1000 paid in advance.
Coaching + Assessment(s)
Level One Coaching as above, with the addition of one or two assessments to increase a client’s self-understanding.
- $150 additional for CliftonStrengths® Assessment and implementation conversation
- Learn about your TopFive strengths, how they show up in you and how to leverage them at work and in relationships.
- $150 additional for Grip-Birkman® personality assessment and conversation
- This in-depth tool provides new insight into how your natural behavior interacts with the supernatural empowerment of God.
Coaching for Primary Leader + Team Assessments
Levels One and Two included plus assessments and conversations for each team member.
$125 per assessment
- I can also add a full-team learning experience where each member sees how their TopFive CliftonStrengths® fits in the team — and how your team’s Themes of Strength work together.
- The Grip-Birkman® helps you and your team ask three powerful questions: “Where are you powerful?” “How are you weak?” “Who do you need?”
The learning experience fee depends on the event’s duration and the size of your team. Available as a Virtual or In-Person event.
Group or Team Coaching
Gather a group who are all dealing with the same challenges.
Take your team from where you are to where you need to be.
Talk with Greg about designing something for your group or team.
When you are ready to book, click https://missional.coach/booking/.
If you have questions about which level is right for you or your team, schedule a conversation with Greg here: https://missional.coach/conversation/.