You are amazing! God has made you uniquely — you are fearfully and wonderfully made! As you embark on this next stage of your journey, I want you to be aware of the strengths you possess.
CliftonStrengths for Students will help you discover and develop your strengths — and reach your full potential.
This book includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment. After you take the assessment, you’ll get a list of your top five themes of talent, which are the themes you lead with. Once you know what your leading themes are, you can begin to turn them into strengths.
Once you have your Top Five, I would love to schedule a conversation with you to help you understand how these work in your life and to help you leverage them. If you’ve already gone to school, that’s okay — we can do it over Zoom.
Here’s how to schedule this conversation with me:
- Click on http://missional.coach/booking/ (This will open a new tab so the instructions will stay here)
- Click on your third option “Strengths Conversation”
- Click the blue “continue” button
- Select a day, scroll down to pick a time
- Fill out your preferred contact information
- In the “Appointment Notes (optional)” box, let me know if you’d rather meet in person or have a phone or Zoom conversation and any information you think I should have before our time together
- Click “Book appointment” at the bottom of that page
- I will verify that that slot is still open and confirm with you