Ministry is hard.
You are not alone.
Thanks to the partnership of the Lily Endowment and the ECC’s Develop Leaders mission priority, funds have been set aside for credentialed pastors in good standing to pay for coaching.
As a credentialed pastor myself (I was ordained to Word and Sacrament in 2009), I know the importance of partnering with others in this journey. In addition to leading a house church (that started as a Covenant church plant), my primary ministry role is serving the denomination as Vitality Coaching Coordinator, where I coach and oversee coaches working with Covenant pastors leading their churches toward greater missional health.
To bless you, my colleagues, I have crafted a special offering to help you utilize your grant monies well. This engagement includes:
- Five 60-minute sessions over the next three to five months
- You decide what our topic will be and how you grow and develop over the course of our coaching together.
- Coaching fosters discovery, insight, and action and promotes the kind of clarity that leads to hope.
Normally, I charge $150 for each 60-minute session, so this special gives you a 33% discount on each session!
- Below, click on a date that could work for you — available times will appear below.
- Click on a time when you are available for a 60-minute Zoom call.
- If Zoom isn’t your thing, we can also talk by phone – we’ll figure that out.
- Click “Continue.”
- Enter your name and email address so that we can be in touch — and your cell phone if you prefer text messages.
- I value your privacy, and I hate spam! Your personal information will only be used for communication about coaching.
- Click “Complete.”
- You will receive an email confirmation — and our journey will begin!
- An invoice will be sent to the email you provided.
- You may use the invoice to apply for the SPE grant at the link below:
- Click on “Submit Online Application”